Access BDD – the next generation of the Flow 2
We are pleased to announce the latest product development from Access BDD – the next generation of the Flow2 curved stairlift, featuring the new Flow2A drive unit (‘Apollo’).
This new unit was developed with customers in mind, overcoming their questions and challenges with unmatched innovation, quality, and functionality.
What is the Flow2A?
The Flow2A is the existing Flow2 stairlift with a new eco-efficient drive unit, and has been engineered using the latest advancements in technology. Flow2 has long been one of the most innovative stairlifts on the market and will continue to be so with the introduction of the Flow 2A drive unit.
How will our customers benefit?
- Improved energy consumption by more than 50% resulting in 2-3 times more rides on average without battery charge.
- Quieter operation with high frequency noise level reduced.
- Stiffer casting resulting in a more stable feel on rail.
- More robust when using a vertical start and on the highest speed track.
- Smoother travel along the rail.
Could you benefit from the new Flow2A unit? Call now for a free no obligation quotation on 01383 411400