We are looking for a talented senior administrator to join our busy office. You will work closely with customer facing colleagues and provide support in the first instance to the Office Manager. You should have excellent communication, IT, planning and organisational skills and be able to work independently to complete tasks as well as in a team to deliver a high level of customer service to our clients and internal support to the management team.
Experience working in a busy fast paced office along with any involvement in ISO 9001:2015 would be advantageous but not essential, our main aim is to expand and enrich our team with new and improved ideas.
- Good organisation skills and capability to prioritise effectively to manage a varied workload.
- Excellent communication skills to communicate effectively at all levels
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to use a variety of computerised administrative systems including MS Excel, Word as well as confidence in using databases/ crm software
- Flexible and adaptable, self-motivated with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines working as part of team as well as own initiative in a demanding environment
- Have the confidence to bring new ideas to the table
- Provide administrative support to the office manager and other members of the management team; organising meetings, minute taking, recording of expenses
- Deal with incoming calls from clients, processing enquiries in a timely and efficient manner, allocating breakdown calls to engineers
- Processing, ordering and monitoring of warranty parts
- Monitoring and managing call queues on CRM system
- Scheduling and booking in of new installations
- Collating data for monthly invoicing of servicing and breakdowns
- Collating data from customer satisfaction forms and updating the spreadsheets
- Assist the Quality Manager with various aspects of ISO9001: 2015 including audit planning and scheduling, conducting internal audits and monitoring corrective actions
- Ensure adherence to the company’s quality management system
For further details, please contact Jennifer@advancedstairlifts.co.uk